- Published: Friday, 12 September 2014 10:13
- Written by Letter to the Editor
Top ten reasons why municipal council voting to begin the process of signing an agreement with Rogers Communications for a cell tower at the harbour is not good for our community:
1. Volunteer energy that would go into building a truly healthy and harmonious municipality now has to be invested in trying to stop potentially 3 cell towers being erected at our harbour.
2. The issue has the potential to polarize the community and make the upcoming election a one issue campaign.
3. Since downtown Meaford is the target audience for cell tower reception spending any time in downtown Meaford may be hazardous to one’s health.